Sunday, September 9, 2012

Freebie Linky

 

My friend Cynthia is hosting a new Linky Party for our favorite freebie. I chose our English Letter Writing Box Cards Labels as my favorite freebie. 


It is my favorite freebie because:
 It is an easy way to have a cute little writing center for your students. Add some writing cards and a marker and you have an instant center. 

The story behind it:
I was school shopping with my own kiddies at the Dollar Store when I saw these plastic pencil boxes. I had been working on some letter writing cards for my class and was trying to think of a way to store them. The letter cards fit perfectly inside these boxes. So instant center activity. 

How to use it:
I ran off these labels on a large sheet of sticker paper. There are enough labels on one sheet to make 4 boxes. I just cut the labels apart and stuck them on the box. I did cover the whole box with clear contac paper to make sure that they labels didn't come off. I put the boxes in my writing center and my students have a great time practicing letter writing. 

Spanish Version also available:



 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love, Love, LOVE your idea...especially the case to store it. What would us teachers do without the Dollar Tree? lol

Thanks for linking up to my party.

Cynthia
2nd Grade Pad

graphics by doodles and kreations said...

I definitely could not live without the Dollar Tree!! Love that place!
Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...