Saturday, June 15, 2013

What to Put in My Letter Bags

There are many things that you can put into your letter bags. I would suggest that you not put too many items inside at one time. You can change out the items to make the bags more interesting. Here are some things that I have used in my bags. 
 1. Sign Language Flash Cards 
    I teach my student to use the ASL handsign when learning the letters. I put a flash card of the letter inside the bag for practice. 


2.  Mini Guided Reading Books -  These mini guided reading books are fun to put into the bags. Students can use the pointers or finger puppets to read their books.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woω, mаrvelous weblog format! Ηow long
haѵe you eveг beеn running a blog for?
you made гunnіng a blog glance eаsy.
The entіrе loοk of уour ωеbsite
is great, let alοne the content!


Fееl freе to νisit my ωeblog Ваuchmuskeltrаining (www.sewmamasew.com)

Anonymous said...

ӏ'm really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems? A small number of my blog audience have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any ideas to help fix this issue?

Here is my weblog ... Sixpack

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...